find windows error code details
Download from PortableApps.com
Windows Error Lookup Tool Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
When an error occurs, Windows will often display either decimal, hex, HRESULT, NTSTATUS or STOP error codes. Type in an error code and WELT will display in English the error. You also have the option to create a note for an error (so you can keep track of what you have done to create the error)
- Publisher: Gunner Inc. & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2013-06-30
- Date Added: 2011-03-12
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 8c90db0373c5927b76764f5a42a49d59
Windows Error Lookup Tool is packaged for portable use with permission from Gunner Inc.