multiple time zone clock
Download from PortableApps.com
World Clock Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
World Clock has an easy to use interface letting you select up to 8 different time zones to display the time of. You can select using the map directly or lookup city and country names on each continent. A solar terminator and flags over selected countries can optionally be displayed as well. World Clock needs an internet connection to operate.
- Publisher: Flash-Clocks.com & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2013-10-28
- Date Added: 2012-12-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 029c16d0b668892b7cfc58e368c6067f
World Clock is packaged with permission from Flash-Clocks.com