multiboot USB creator
Download from PortableApps.com
YUMI-UEFI Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: YUMI Portable
YUMI-UEFI (Your Universal Multiboot Integrator with UEFI support), is the successor to MultibootISOs. It can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device, and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB, if necessary. Aside from a few distributions, all files are stored within the Multiboot or yumi folder (depending on version), making for a nicely organized Multiboot USB Drive that can still be used for other storage purposes. Note that YUMI is intended to be used to try to run various "LIVE Linux" Operating Systems from USB. Installing Linux from the YUMI created USB Drive to a Hard Drive is not officially supported. If the installer portion of any Live Linux distro does work, consider it a bonus.
- Publisher: Pendrivelinux & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-03-23
- Date Added: 2018-01-20
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: YUMI-UEFI, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: ff11c8ea041d127e904793fbb4d9e6c0
- SHA256 Hash: 9b693c1b2e6a0129b4c709a145f55c4e8bffbc0fdf3d44e85aa04c7950a4534c