SFTP, FTP and SCP on the go
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
Version 5.7.6 for Windows, Multilingual
5MB download / 13-33MB installed (Details)
WinSCP Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- PuTTY Portable integration
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
For help getting WinSCP Portable up and running, please read the following:
Language Support: You can add in additional translations by downloading them from the WinSCP translations page, unzipping them, and placing them within your WinSCPPortable\App\WinSCP directory.