C/C++ analysis tool
Download from PortableApps.com
Cppcheck Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Cppcheck is an analysis tool for C/C++ code. Unlike C/C++ compilers and many other analysis tools, we don't detect syntax errors. Cppcheck only detects the types of bugs that the compilers normally fail to detect. The goal is no false positives. Cppcheck is far from finished, it is continuously improved to make it more accurate. The 64-bit and 32-bit versions are both included for maximum performance.
- Publisher: Cppcheck Team & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2021-10-04
- Date Added: 2012-10-15
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: ee42a8d22cfbd2ed68f7e545689166c4
- SHA256 Hash: 2f5368b12e7c5b782ce2ad63c1bc8a5fea64fd8d27c07dd4846b6730a9cdc891