GoldenDict has its own internal web browswer with tab support. It supports multiple dictionary file formats (Babylon .BGL files, StarDict .ifo/.dict./.idx/.syn dictionaries, Dictd .index/.dict(.dz) dictionary files, ABBYY Lingvo .dsl and .lsa/.dat audio archives; all of which can be added by placing them in the GoldenDict\Data\content directory while the app is closed. GoldenDict supports Wikipedia, Wiktionary, or any other MediaWiki-based sites as well as websites via templated Url patterns. And lots more.
- Publisher: Konstantin Isakov & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2015-02-05
- Date Added: 2011-02-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: GoldenDict, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 5b8f229caff988da195479f8dcba73d6