dictionary and encyclopedia lookups
Download from PortableApps.com
GoldenDict Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
GoldenDict has its own internal web browswer with tab support. It supports multiple dictionary file formats (Babylon .BGL files, StarDict .ifo/.dict./.idx/.syn dictionaries, Dictd .index/.dict(.dz) dictionary files, ABBYY Lingvo .dsl and .lsa/.dat audio archives; all of which can be added by placing them in the GoldenDict\Data\content directory while the app is closed. GoldenDict supports Wikipedia, Wiktionary, or any other MediaWiki-based sites as well as websites via templated Url patterns. And lots more.
- Publisher: Konstantin Isakov & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2015-02-05
- Date Added: 2011-02-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: GoldenDict, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 5b8f229caff988da195479f8dcba73d6