Download from PortableApps.com
Stellarium Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Stellarium Portable is a free, open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars, or a telescope. You can view the planets and gaze at the stars in stunning detail. Stellarium includes vivid illustrations of the constellations and a theatrical display of ravishing nebulae and galaxies. With Stellarium Portable, you can transform any computer into a stargazing centerpiece.
- Publisher: Stellarium Team & PortableApps.com (Kevin Porter)
- Date Updated: 2020-10-07
- Date Added: 2008-04-27
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Stellarium, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 27f4dd64fff31df046497536d09b719b
- SHA256 Hash: e745d228407f25690b10903bda6547a5675feab5663d4925effe8a5f5bd41ab1