Download from PortableApps.com
Stellarium Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Stellarium Portable is a free, open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars, or a telescope. You can view the planets and gaze at the stars in stunning detail. Stellarium includes vivid illustrations of the constellations and a theatrical display of ravishing nebulae and galaxies. With Stellarium Portable, you can transform any computer into a stargazing centerpiece.
- Publisher: Stellarium Team & PortableApps.com (Kevin Porter)
- Date Updated: 2019-08-10
- Date Added: 2008-04-27
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Stellarium, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 5e00f57968de3dbe08934062464d5009
- SHA256 Hash: 3337b2dfd9bb34ddde9b82a418d1b568a00d44ae8c6c450b44f16e8c9ca341f1