Ear training program
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 3.22.2 Rev 2 for Windows, Multilingual
20MB download / 87MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
Solfege Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
GNU Solfege is an ear training program written to help you train intervals, chords, scales and rhythms. The program is indented to help music students with their ear training. Some of the existing exercises include Recognise melodic and harmonic intervals, Compare interval sizes, Sing the intervals the computer asks for, Identify chords, Sing chords, Sing tone from chords: root, third, fifth, etc; Scales, Dictation, Rhythm dictation, Remembering rhythmic patterns, Theory: name intervals and scales, Cadences. Solfege Portable includes CSound, Allegro MIDI Player, and WinMMA so everything works automatically.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Solfege Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2014-09-02
- Date Added: 2014-08-30
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Solfege, CSound, Allegro MIDI Player, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 0d6fecb5168e0a2b19efad95dd03f4ee2830e6f2302da086f9499241fa1c3f83