ear training program
Solfege is an ear training program written to help you train intervals, chords, scales and rhythms.
Version 3.22.2 Rev 2 for Windows, Multilingual
20MB download / 87MB installed (Details)
Solfege Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
GNU Solfege is an ear training program written to help you train intervals, chords, scales and rhythms. The program is indented to help music students with their ear training. Some of the existing exercises include Recognise melodic and harmonic intervals, Compare interval sizes, Sing the intervals the computer asks for, Identify chords, Sing chords, Sing tone from chords: root, third, fifth, etc; Scales, Dictation, Rhythm dictation, Remembering rhythmic patterns, Theory: name intervals and scales, Cadences. Solfege Portable includes CSound, Allegro MIDI Player, and WinMMA so everything works automatically.
- Publisher: Solfege Team & PortableApps.com
- Date updated: 2014-09-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Wine under *nix
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, App: GPL)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, Solfege, CSound, Allegro MIDI Player
- MD5 Hash: b2bc134b92c1783ace32f3a12253834b