4-in-a-row puzzle game
Download from PortableApps.com
4st Attack Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
4st Attack is a one or two player 4-in-a-row puzzle game that is won by getting 4 stones in a row: horizontally, vertically or diagonally. You can play against the computer or against someone else on the network, either locally or on the internet, via one person hosting and the other connecting in. The computer knows what it's doing, so stay on your toes. Hitting ESC will exit the current game.
- Publisher: 4st Attack Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2012-07-12
- Date Added: 2012-07-12
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: 4st Attack, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 61c5412df601fa0805cad873ba216083
- SHA256 Hash: 87da2d47af6b894ad6337ae211f359fc090aa97826cddf8c76dd135ea7620301