Mahjong is a tile-based game that was developed in the 19th century in China and has spread throughout the world since the early 20th century. MahJongg Solitaire 3D is a single player version presented with different starting layouts, tilesets, and backgrounds in 3D. Left clicking selects tiles. Right-clicking, holding, and moving allows you to rotate and spin the playfield.
Language Selection: The game will switch between German and English with the PA.c Platform. If running the app without the platform, after running once, open the MahJonggSolitaire3DPortableSettings.ini file within MahJonggSolitaire3DPortable\Data\settings. Within the [MahJonggSolitaire3DPortableSettings] section, add the line Language=German and then save the file. English and German are supported.
- Publisher: Reto Schoelly & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2023-10-06
- Date Added: 2023-10-06
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: MahJongg Solitaire 3D, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: fae415fedd7d2f61760e1687266380f00477e7bdf68de8f6ee00fd111edff603