physics sandbox game
Download from PortableApps.com
The Powder Toy Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Have you ever wanted to blow something up? Or maybe you always dreamt of operating an atomic power plant? Do you have a will to develop your own CPU? The Powder Toy lets you to do all of these, and even more! The Powder Toy is a free physics sandbox game, which simulates air pressure and velocity, heat, gravity and a countless number of interactions between different substances! The game provides you with various building materials, liquids, gases and electronic components which can be used to construct complex machines, guns, bombs, realistic terrains and almost anything else. You can then mine them and watch cool explosions, add intricate wirings, play with little stickmen or operate your machine. You can browse and play thousands of different saves made by the community or upload your own – we welcome your creations!
- Publisher: Powder Toy UK & PortableApps.com (depp.jones)
- Date Updated: 2021-09-01
- Date Added: 2012-10-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: The Powder Toy, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: ecb67f1be5e2628846289337ead793bc
- SHA256 Hash: 4e53dae1544b1047003ee578a3a93230e442c70f88b389767eb72c17e7a68f62