physics sandbox game
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 97.0.352 for Windows, English
4MB download / 11MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
The Powder Toy Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
The Powder Toy is a free physics sandbox game, which simulates air pressure and velocity, heat, gravity and a countless number of interactions between different substances! The game provides you with various building materials, liquids, gases and electronic components which can be used to construct complex machines, guns, bombs, realistic terrains and almost anything else. You can then mine them and watch cool explosions, add intricate wirings, play with little stickmen or operate your machine. You can browse and play thousands of different saves made by the community or upload your own – we welcome your creations!
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Powder Toy UK & PortableApps.com (depp.jones)
- Date Updated: 2023-01-07
- Date Added: 2012-10-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: The Powder Toy, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: a1ba58b4adb1dd220e617f057c8ef306ff8c78a4b4b3e231f367df3b22f72aa5