Project Invincible is a chess game for 0, 1 or 2 players. It has a highly configurable AI as well as 3D graphics with animations and reflections. You can move pieces with your mouse. The board can be revolved by holding down the shift key and clicking and dragging with the mouse or dragging the mouse with the middle button pressed.
- Publisher: Project Invincible Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2013-07-23
- Date Added: 2013-01-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Project Invincible, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 60b3ee96a2bb3165762ac2ed90e6c55b2f49800d344af1df7c7047d280e810f4