Scorched 3D is a simple turn-based artillery game and also a real-time strategy game in which players can counter each others' weapons with other creative accessories, shields and tactics. Learn skill in timing, aiming and judgment, move around on the landscape, or even out-smart your opponent economically. Learning how to play is easy, just point the turret, adjust power and trajectory, select a weapon - and shoot! Manage your inventory of weapons with the prize money you can win during each round of combat. Learn the basic controls using the tutorial mode, or set up your own game by customizing dozens of economy and environmental conditions to your liking, or simply play online immediately at one of the various public servers. You can play with up to twenty four other players at a time, mixing computer players with humans on both randomly generated 3D landscapes and user designed maps. Scorched3D comes bundled with Apocalypse mod, which offers enhanced levels of weaponry and additional user designed maps and also offers an active online community of players making models, maps and mods for the game.
- Publisher: Scorched 3D Team & PortableApps.com (Simeon)
- Date Updated: 2016-05-19
- Date Added: 2011-04-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Scorched 3D, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 1176d2391363f150fee828a9f9f9efad02a7a95888e934b8c7d2de3761c482c9