Download From SourceForge
Sauerbraten (Cube 2) Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Sauerbraten (Cube 2) is a free multiplayer/singleplayer first person shooter, built as a major redesign of the Cube fps. Much like the original Cube, the aim of this game is not necessarily to produce the most features & eyecandy possible, but rather to allow map/geometry editing to be done dynamically in-game, to create fun gameplay and an elegant engine. Multiple single player and multiplayer game modes and high quality graphics yield lots of replay value.
VirusTotal Scan results for the SauerbratenPortable_2020.12.21_English.paf.exe files with the Packages map data removed to fit within VirusTotal's 650MB limit
- Publisher: Cube Project & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2021-03-24
- Date Added: 2011-02-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Engine: ZLIB, Launcher: GPL, Assets: Freeware)
- Source: Sauerbraten (Cube 2), PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 5e596e8dffd2450f92fb605887693f58
- SHA256 Hash: e2120b5fda75e8c12bf111c124e958775e9acf873613224f814943248114c037
Sauerbraten (Cube 2) is packaged for portable use with permission from Wouter van Oortmerssen