chips, tiles, and fun
Download from PortableApps.com
Tile World Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Tile World is a reimplementation of the game "Chip's Challenge". The player controls Chip, navigating him through his challenges. The object of each level of the game is to find and reach the exit tile, which takes you to the next level. The levels contain many different kinds of obstacles, creatures both hostile and indifferent, tools, protective gear -- and, of course, chips.
- Publisher: Brian Raiter & PortableApps.com (Patrick Patience)
- Date Updated: 2016-03-15
- Date Added: 2009-10-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Tile World, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 1821432c03406169be2e21ea5211c99e9b590b8087dd61dce42a72676b620c50