3D on the go
Blender Portable is the open source software for 3D modeling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback packaged as a portable app, so you can do your rendering on the go.
Version 2.78c for Windows, Multilingual
111MB download / 510MB installed (Details)
Blender Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. It can be used to model, shade, animate, render and composite and create interactive 3d models. Both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Blender are included and the proper one automatically used on each machine for maximum performance. For more details see:
Portability Note: Due to a bug in Blender, temporary files created during rendering are created in C:\tmp. When run on a standard account on many computers, the files can not be created. When run on an admin account, they are created but will be cleaned up by the launcher on exit (with any pre-existing files preserved).
You can also visit:
- Publisher: PortableApps.com and the Blender team
- Date updated: 2017-05-02
- System Requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Windows XP users can use the unsupported (and possibly insecure) Blender Portable 2.76b
- License: Free / Open Source (GPL)
- Source Code: Launcher (included), Blender
- MD5 Hash: 297e922c853e9c8aeca5481a3ce52ac9