scalable vector graphics editor
Download From Publisher
Inkscape Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Inkscape is a Free and open source vector graphics editor for GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS X. It offers a rich set of features and is widely used for both artistic and technical illustrations such as cartoons, clip art, logos, typography, diagramming and flowcharting. It uses vector graphics to allow for sharp printouts and renderings at unlimited resolution and is not bound to a fixed number of pixels like raster graphics. Inkscape uses the standardized SVG file format as its main format, which is supported by many other applications including web browsers.
It can import and export various file formats, including SVG, AI, EPS, PDF, PS and PNG. It has a comprehensive feature set, a simple interface, multi-lingual support and is designed to be extensible; users can customize Inkscape's functionality with add-ons.
- Publisher: Inkscape Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-09-21
- Date Added: 2009-11-25
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Inkscape, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 9e1e6eac1e2892f4b099c8494fde1f8b
- SHA256 Hash: 9323a9ff17ac10d9a21f10c57ad202df81ecfe8d49cc456542e6d0948d42e6d7
Inkscape and the Inkscape logo are trademarks of the Inkscape Project