scalable vector graphics editor
Download From Publisher
Inkscape Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Inkscape is an Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format. Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.
- Publisher: Inkscape Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2019-02-09
- Date Added: 2009-11-25
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Inkscape, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 2d9bbf747c12b4cc75bdccd38a84a301
Inkscape and the Inkscape logo are trademarks of the Inkscape Project