scalable vector graphics editor
Download From Publisher
Inkscape Portable Release Candidate can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
This is a test build of the upcoming version of Inkscape. Inkscape is an Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format. Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.
- Publisher: Inkscape Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-04-14
- Date Added: 2009-11-25
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Inkscape, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: eac0fdd2f4a26cb8d388233799eeae76
- SHA256 Hash: 91c4218ee7a7f26798a789caeb9561b04302fb315e012ce159b3d048800905bf
Inkscape and the Inkscape logo are trademarks of the Inkscape Project