image viewer and editor
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 1.2.45 for Windows, Multilingual
2MB download / 5MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
JPEGView Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
JPEGView is a small and fast viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF images. On-the-fly image processing is provided - allowing to adjust typical parameters as sharpness, color balance, contrast and local under-/overexposure. JPEGView provides an unobtrusive interface to image viewing with most controls only appearing on mouse-over of the window or the lower section of the window (for image processing controls). It has a simple black-background and an optional full-screen mode enabling you to really look your images without distraction.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Kevin M (sylikc) et al & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-03-13
- Date Added: 2018-03-17
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- (Windows XP: 1.2.45)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: JPEGView, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 0dcc093cc1cad41e447e99bea5309e5fe2f38c8722232b5426797cf93810c6fd