image viewer and editor
Download from PortableApps.com
JPEGView Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
JPEGView is a small and fast viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF and TIFF images. On-the-fly image processing is provided - allowing to adjust typical parameters as sharpness, color balance, contrast and local under-/overexposure. JPEGView provides an unobtrusive interface to image viewing with most controls only appearing on mouse-over of the window or the lower section of the window (for image processing controls). It has a simple black-background and an optional full-screen mode enabling you to really look your images without distraction.
- Publisher: Kevin M (sylikc) et al & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-05-12
- Date Added: 2018-03-17
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: JPEGView, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b0812140aa263477090f9fc13ca202c4
- SHA256 Hash: 5c82dbd57e084bf2689b5205e01ec0772966272d194fe9976ddd03077fa5156e