lightweight graphic viewer
Download from PortableApps.com
IrfanView Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
IrfanView is a fast, compact and innovative freeware (for non-commercial use) graphic viewer for Windows with support for numerous file formats (supported formats), multilingual support, paint tools, skins, slideshow, EXIF/IPTC/Comment text, Adobe Photoshop Filters, directory viewing, batch conversion (with image processing), multipage TIF editing, file search, multimedia playing, printing, embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF, color depth changes, scanning support, basic editing, IPTC editing, effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.), screen capture, icon extraction (EXE/DLL/ICLs), lossless JPG rotation, Unicode, hotkeys, and more. All standard plugins and translations are included with this package.
- Publisher: Irfan Skiljan & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-12-19
- Date Added: 2010-12-16
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and educational use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: cf686fd8bb161419bb05ba09d03045d1b0a893395e1e11b10b63fbfa8fa8d7e8
IrfanView Portable is packaged with permission from Irfan Skiljan.