Screen, webcam, and sketchboard recorder and editor
Download from PortableApps.com
ScreenToGif Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
ScreenToGif is a screen, webcam, and integrated whiteboard recorder. It can select regions, windows, or entire screens to capture with an adjustable FPS. A complete editor is also included to then edit your capture and remove or reorder frames, add titles, draw, adjust framerate, and more. The result can be saved as a ScreenToGif project as well as exported to GIF, APNG, video, image, and more. ffmpeg is included for a wide variety of export options.
.NET 6 Compatibility - ScreenToGif includes the .NET 6 runtimes it needs to operate. It will work automatically on Windows 8.1, 10, and 11 systems. On Windows 7, the Platform Update for Windows 7 must be installed for it to function. It will not work on Windows 8, requiring a free upgraded to Windows 8.1
- Publisher: Nicke Manarin et al & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2022-09-22
- Date Added: 2022-09-21
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (MS-PL)
- Source: ScreenToGif, ffmpeg, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 26f16ac01cdc281692ab1446e86d2dfc2e4f48a358ea4c93536fa5b06480c21b