Download from PortableApps.com
Falkon Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Falkon is a KDE web browser using QtWebEngine rendering engine, previously known as QupZilla. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms. This project has been originally started only for educational purposes. But from its start, Falkon has grown into a feature-rich browser. Falkon has all standard functions you expect from a web browser. It includes bookmarks, history (both also in sidebar) and tabs. Above that, it has by default enabled blocking ads with a built-in AdBlock plugin.
- Publisher: Falkon Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2019-07-05
- Date Added: 2018-06-04
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Falkon, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: e465dd21614d193e2d859fa68f28cc4e
- SHA256 Hash: 3b176f7abf90fcb8358aac2799e9e6b22ca3bb943a7f49913a625c1f28936400