RSS feed update notifications
Download from PortableApps.com
Feed Notifier Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Feed Notifier is for you if you want a news aggregator that focuses on real-time feed notifications and leaves out all the other stuff that comes with most news readers.
- Supports all common RSS and Atom web feed protocols.
- Clean look and feel with user selectable themes.
- Configurable polling interval for each feed.
- Configurable popup duration.
- Configurable popup size and position.
- Configurable popup transparency.
- Popups do not steal keyboard or mouse focus from other applications.
- Popups show item age and author.
- Navigation controls in popups to view next/previous items.
- Advanced keyword filtering options.
- Supports enabling/disabling individual feeds.
- Deactivates when user is idle to save bandwidth and processing time.
- Supports authenticated feeds that require a username and password.
- Supports using a proxy server.
- Displays favicon for feeds when available.
- Multi-threaded feed polling.
- Publisher: Michael Fogleman & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2013-05-11
- Date Added: 2011-01-22
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (BSD)
- Source: Feed Notifier, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 66a5445accee75ae3df50cdb8504dd591910ab0755f47e2b90202131061e9687