podcast receiver and manager
Download from PortableApps.com
gPodder Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
gPodder is an easy to use podcast receiver that will download and manage your podcast subscriptions. It includes support for MP3 and mobile phone players. gPodder can pull RSS, Atom, YouTube and Soundcloud feeds. It also has a built-in list of top podcasts to explore.
- Publisher: gPodder Team & PortableApps.com (Andrew Durrette)
- Date Updated: 2023-02-19
- Date Added: 2011-03-03
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- (Windows XP: 3.9.2)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: gPodder, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: c39be0a47355facbb4c9b0608d70cb4e066d199a1127b3f470afe2d47549425b