lightweight SIP softphone
MicroSIP is a lightweight SIP softphone allowing for high-quality video and audio connections using any SIP provider.
MicroSIP Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
MicroSIP allows you to make high quality VoIP calls via open SIP protocol. You can select the best SIP provider for you. You'll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls. MicroSIP has an easy to use interface, support for all major voice codecs, support for SIP functionality (voice, messaging, presence, video h264 and h263+) and privacy (configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media). Learn more about MicroSIP...
Changing Language: MicroSIP Portable automatically switches language with the PortableApps.com Platform. When used alone, you can manually change the language by editing the MicroSIPPortableSettings.ini file within the MicroSIPPortable\Data\settings directory and setting Language= to bulgarian, dutch, english, estonian, finnish, french, german, hebrew, hungarian, italian, norwegian, polish, portuguese_brazil, russian, chinese, spanish, swedish, or ukrainian.
- Publisher: MicroSIP Team & PortableApps.com
- Date updated: 2018-02-15
- System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- License: Free / Open Source (Launcher: GPL, MicroSIP: GPL)
- Source Code: PortableApps.com Launcher, MicroSIP (Source version numbers may not match release version numbers)
- MD5 Hash: 3638c8ed0ccc6be60067193254a93564