Download from DuckDuckGo
Maxthon Cloud Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Maxthon Cloud Browser uses a unique, innovative dual-core design that uses both Webkit and Trident (IE) rendering engines.
- Dual Display Engine - Tired of broken and slow web pages? Tired of "this site best viewed in IE?" Maxthon's Dual Display Engines recognize and load older, non-standard pages faster than any other browser.
- Quick Access - Speed dial your favorite sites with Quick Access. Drag and drop to customize on the fly.
- Magic fill - Set and manage all of your website usernames and passwords on one screen, securely. Maxton will enter them for you when you visit.
- Ad Hunter - Much more powerful and efficient, Ad Hunter efficiently stops Popup Windows and other Ad Content before you notice it.
Possible Security Issue - In 2016, reports arose that Maxthon was sending sensitive user data to China over insecure channels. The security researchers detected Maxthon 5 sending full lists of installed apps on the local PC with version numbers, search history, browser history, and other details. Maxthon posted a response that this data was sent due to a bug with additional details. Users are asked to make up their own minds about Maxthon at this time.
- Publisher: Maxthon International Limited & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2017-06-07
- Date Added: 2011-01-31
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 0e89da3c9d1f448729ea34faebd89aa9