RSS/ATOM feed reader
Download from PortableApps.com
RSS Guard Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
RSS Guard is simple RSS/ATOM feed reader which can work with RSS/ATOM/JSON feeds and also supports many online feed services including Tiny Tiny RSS, Inoreader (via Google Reader API plugin), Nextcloud News, Gmail, FreshRSS (via Google Reader API plugin), The Old Reader (via Google Reader API plugin), Bazqux (via Google Reader API plugin), Reedah (via Google Reader API plugin), and Feedly.
Version Note: The current version of RSS Guard only supports Windows 10 and 11. RSS Guard version 4.2.3 is also included in the package to work with Windows 7 and 8.1. Windows 8.0 users must perform a free upgrade to Windows 8.1 to use this app.
- Publisher: Martin Rotter & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-09-22
- Date Added: 2022-03-30
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: RSS Guard, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 1e72a948f126ff034a8795f2473c2b4b5a623917426aab9f11be5ac118d04af6