lightweight download manager
Download from PortableApps.com
uGet Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
uGet is a lightweight download manager with powerful features. It supports multi-connection downloads, a queue manager, pause/resume, a clipboard monitor, and more.
Change Language - uGet will be in the same language as the PA.c Platform or, if used solo, in the system language. As uGet lacks the ability to change languages within the app, after running, close uGet. Then open up the uGetPortableSettings.ini file within the uGetPortable\Data\settings folder. Under [uGetPortableSettings], enter Language=it or the language code of your choice on its own line (de, es, ja, etc).
- Publisher: uGet Team & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-09-13
- Date Added: 2021-05-07
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: uGet, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 9c1adada635bd0909fba6d37c0ece06447973875cde8906ce291469ccce59ab5