multi-threaded download manager
Download from PortableApps.com
wxDownload Fast Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
wxDownload Fast (also known as wxDFast) is an open source, multi-platform download manager. It is a multi-threaded download manager, which means that it can split a file into several pieces and download the pieces simultaneously.
- Faster downloads (with Segmented/Multi-threaded/Accelerated transfers)
- Download resuming (Pause and restart where you stopped)
- Download scheduling
- Organizes files you have already downloaded
- View server messages (HTTP, FTP, file://). No HTTPS support.
- Available in multiple languages and easily translated. Now available in Portuguese [Brazil], Spanish, English, German, Russian, Hungarian, Armenian, Indonesian and Dutch
- Connection to HTTP/FTP servers which require a password
- Calculates the MD5/SHA1 checksum of downloaded files so they can be easily verified
- Metalink support
- Can be used over proxy servers(HTTP proxy support)
- Publisher: Max Velasques & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2015-08-26
- Date Added: 2011-02-26
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: wxDownload Fast, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3efe6f61d8f7de5fae5f14bc03460db4