DVD menu creator
Download from PortableApps.com
DVDStyler Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus.
- creating a DVD video with interactive menus
- support AVI, MPEG and VOB files
- using MPEG and VOB files without reconverting
- allows put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
- drag and drop video files directly
- import image file for background
- place buttons, text, images and graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- change font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic object
- scale buttons and graphic objects
- copy and paste any menu object and whole menu
- set chapters for each movie
- set pre and post commands for each movie and menu