Download from PortableApps.com
Version 2023-03-07 Build 2356 for Windows, Multilingual
38MB download / 40MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
LameXP Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
LameXP is a free multi-format audio file converter that supports a variety of output formats, including MP3, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus as well as FLAC, and that can read a multitude of input formats. It also supports multi-threaded batch processing.
App NotesNero AAC Codec: LameXP is built to support the Nero AAC Codec. You can easily add the Nero AAC Codec by downloading and installing the LameXP Portable Nero AAC Plugin 1.5.4. The plugin will be preserved as you upgrade LameXP Portable.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: LameXP Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-03-23
- Date Added: 2018-08-27
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL and other OSI licenses)
- Source: LameXP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 4f5ddb2efa156df1baea790ad00d19ed843339e6ae67e02b8d65d711caeb7d65