Download from PortableApps.com
LameXP Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
LameXP is a free multi-format audio file converter that supports a variety of output formats, including MP3, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus as well as FLAC, and that can read a multitude of input formats. It also supports multi-threaded batch processing.
- Publisher: LameXP Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-01-15
- Date Added: 2018-08-27
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL and other OSI licenses)
- Source: LameXP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 9dd5f52532db636cf678296ffe56242d
- SHA256 Hash: 7d6e67d145436a741688b8f8b2e7732913fdf7351dc68519f4b1655650b5eec1