Download from PortableApps.com
LameXP Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
LameXP is a free multi-format audio file converter that supports a variety of output formats, including MP3, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus as well as FLAC, and that can read a multitude of input formats. It also supports multi-threaded batch processing.
- Publisher: LameXP Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2019-07-09
- Date Added: 2018-08-27
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL and other OSI licenses)
- Source: LameXP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 856dc61dd69e84c2a98077f97f408d4a
- SHA256 Hash: de584f01e6aefb6c01bc07052c45f20e2f22f2e437faca06ec5635e52315652c