Download from PortableApps.com
LameXP Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
LameXP is a free multi-format audio file converter that supports a variety of output formats, including MP3, AAC/MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Opus as well as FLAC, and that can read a multitude of input formats. It also supports multi-threaded batch processing.
- Publisher: LameXP Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-02-07
- Date Added: 2018-08-27
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL and other OSI licenses)
- Source: LameXP, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 19af6825e151d8ed679a3d8c38531eae
- SHA256 Hash: 13c63e68ec914b27644d9d4f1949ce02e6178c0170b8c811d9b034398a74c2c6