lossless video and audio cutter
Download from PortableApps.com
Lossless Cut Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
LosslessCut aims to be the ultimate cross platform FFmpeg GUI for extremely fast and lossless operations on video, audio, subtitle and other related media files. The main feature is lossless trimming and cutting of video and audio files, which is great for saving space by rough-cutting your large video files taken from a video camera, GoPro, drone, etc. It lets you quickly extract the good parts from your videos and discard many gigabytes of data without doing a slow re-encode and thereby losing quality. Or you can add a music or subtitle track to your video without needing to encode. Everything is extremely fast because it does an almost direct data copy, fueled by the awesome FFmpeg which does all the grunt work.
- Publisher: Mikael Finstad & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2022-04-26
- Date Added: 2022-01-28
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Lossless Cut, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 77dbea3e6131f7c10430d9884c071f8f
- SHA256 Hash: 0ce3d590640430bf444c75da5f0b1fe16a662dbe6f2a05a9d6100d15aa180872