audio file tagger
Download from PortableApps.com
MusicBrainz Picard Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
MusicBrainz Picard is a cross-platform music tagger. It has support for multiple audio file formats, CD lookups, AcoustID audio fingerprints, plugins, and more.
- Publisher: MusicBrainz & PortableApps.com (Ken Herbert)
- Date Updated: 2020-11-17
- Date Added: 2015-08-16
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: MusicBrainz Picard, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 6102e6318a4ad44942bb24668c01ce3d
- SHA256 Hash: f453f3a6135b0a95c043d74a5179c85b3deda3e50110ffa663366535ab0b499e