hardware enhanced media player
Download from PortableApps.com
PotPlayer Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
PotPlayer provides the maximum performance with the minumum resource using DXVA, CUDA, QuickSync so you can get the best out of what you have. It supports various types of 3D glasses so you can get the 3D experience anytime you want using your 3DTV or PC with various output format (Side by Side, Top and Bottom, Page Flipping) supported. Text subtitles(SMI & SRT), DVD(Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc. are supported. Supports OpenCodec (see plugin) so users can easily add whatever codecs they want. Smooth, seamless video play. Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards. Preview the scene with snapshots. You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter. We support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay. Supports various devices such as DVD,TV,HDTV.
OpenCodec Modules: For support of the widest array of formats, you can add the OpenCodec Modules plugin to PotPlayer Portable.
- Publisher: DAUM & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2020-09-15
- Date Added: 2018-02-15
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 1fa0d53e22cfd007436cb015e7f9e699
- SHA256 Hash: f618a9a6146fd3a3510fd6b1bb7c0d8fe83385671984696469175dc27845b100
PotPlayer is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.