extreme sound stretcher
Download from PortableApps.com
Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch is a program for stretching the audio. It is for extreme sound stretching of the audio (8x, 50x, etc) and for applying special effects by "spectral smoothing" the sounds. Paul Stretch produces high quality extreme sound stretching. While most sound stretching software sounds bad when trying to stretch the sounds a lot, this one is optimized for extreme sound stretching. So, the stretch amount is unlimited. You can play the stretched sound in real-time (including the possibility to "freeze" the sound) or you can render the whole sound or a part of it to audio files. It has many post-processing effects, like: filters, pitch/frequency shifters and support for WAV, OGG VORBIS files and MP3 files.
- Publisher: Paul Nasca & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2014-11-16
- Date Added: 2010-10-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 & WINE
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Paul's Extreme Sound Stretch, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 2c57a93a1c6d7d7377500b8d15edc803