take your finances with you
GnuCash Portable is the open source financial management software packaged as a portable app, so you can take your financial data with you. It has all the same great features as most commercial money management programs and more. Plus, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take your finances along with you wherever you go.
Version 2.6.15 for Windows, Multilingual
89MB download / 336MB installed (Details)
GnuCash Portable works best with the PortableApps.com Platform
- Double-Entry Accounting
- Bank/Liability/Expense Accounts
- Stock/Bond/Mutual Fund Accounts
- Small-Business Accounting (Customers, Vendors, Jobs, Invoices, Accounts Payable/Receivable)
- QIF/OFX/HBCI Import, Transaction Matching
- Reports, Graphs
- Scheduled Transactions
- Financial Calculations
- Online banking with specific institutions (requires running as admin)
File Location: Be careful to save your GnuCash financial file to your portable device. It may default to saving on the local machine's document directory. This may be difficult for some users to interpret due to the non-standard file open/save dialogs used.
For help getting GnuCash Portable up and running, visit GnuCash Portable Support: