Download from PortableApps.com
Scribus Portable Test can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: Scribus Portable Stable
This is a test version of the upcoming release of Scribus. Scribus has many unexpected touches, such as powerful vector drawing tools, support for a huge number of file types via import/export filters, emulation of color blindness or the rendering of markup languages like LaTeX or Lilypond inside Scribus. The Scribus file format is XML-based and open. Unlike proprietary binary file formats, even damaged documents can be recovered with a simple text editor - sometimes a challenging problem with other page layout programs. Scribus has been translated into more than 25 languages, and more are coming in the future.
- Publisher: Scribus Team & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2019-08-18
- Date Added: 2012-01-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Scribus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 40bc6f382ba9a082895a67fbf5dfbd5e
- SHA256 Hash: af809d3c2d32ded42a669d585463146486b1e044ba10b6b2d5f93766aafa57af