Download from PortableApps.com
Version 1.5.8 for Windows, Multilingual
91MB download / 303MB installed
Notes | Antivirus Scan | Details
Scribus Portable Test can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: Scribus Portable Stable
This is a test version of the upcoming release of Scribus. Scribus has many unexpected touches, such as powerful vector drawing tools, support for a huge number of file types via import/export filters, emulation of color blindness or the rendering of markup languages like LaTeX or Lilypond inside Scribus. The Scribus file format is XML-based and open. Unlike proprietary binary file formats, even damaged documents can be recovered with a simple text editor - sometimes a challenging problem with other page layout programs. Scribus has been translated into more than 25 languages, and more are coming in the future.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: Scribus Team & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2022-01-25
- Date Added: 2012-01-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Scribus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 3612eaa1b39484b8ce080a3c13eba7cfe318153d1bde58ee8598b120c68e8975