Download from PortableApps.com
Scribus Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: Scribus Portable Test
Scribus has many unexpected touches, such as powerful vector drawing tools, support for a huge number of file types via import/export filters, emulation of color blindness or the rendering of markup languages like LaTeX or Lilypond inside Scribus. The Scribus file format is XML-based and open. Unlike proprietary binary file formats, even damaged documents can be recovered with a simple text editor - sometimes a challenging problem with other page layout programs. Scribus has been translated into more than 25 languages, and more are coming in the future.
- Publisher: Scribus Team & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2019-07-01
- Date Added: 2012-01-19
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Scribus, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 12a5a8c8b12fa61d98da7edb7038b148
- SHA256 Hash: 306b8dc4ba2c1ba677aae7692db4ec37da1511ec71f1efa0e78f5436122cdb1f