WinDjView Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing options. It uses the free DjVuLibre library to decode DjVu documents. DjVu is a web-centric format and software platform for distributing documents and images.
- Tabbed document interface. Alternatively it can open each document in its own window.
- Continuous or single page layout, with an option to group facing pages
- Interface languages: English, Russian
- User-created bookmarks and annotations
- Text searching and copying
- Thumbnails with adjustable size
- Contents and hyperlinks
- Advanced printing
- Fullscreen mode
- Magnifying glass and marquee zoom
- Export pages (or a part of a page) to bmp, png, gif, tif and jpg
- Rotate pages by 90 degrees
- Zoom to page, page width, 100% or custom zoom
- Brightness, contrast and gamma adjustment
- Display modes: Color, Black & White, Foreground, Background
- Keyboard shortcuts for scrolling and navigation