find-as-you-type search for Windows Explorer and more
Download from PortableApps.com
Listary Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Listary is an excellent find-as-you-type search utility that makes searching items in large unmanageable lists of Windows applications a breeze. It works with items in Windows Explorer, Task Manager, Registry Editor, Windows Desktop, file Open/Save dialogs and other components. It features:
- Smart Search - Find-as-you-type search list that narrows down real-time as you type any part of item name.
- Wildcards - Find-as-you-type search using wildcards like '*' and '?' in the traditional way.
- Shortcut to command mode - Simply type /cmd to enter command line window in the directory you are presently in.
- Hotkey - Press only Windows+W to start Listary. Customize shortcuts to select items from large lists.
- Nifty UI - Neat tool sitting in system tray, showing only a search bar that disappears upon 'Esc'.
- Traditional search - Find-as-you-type search list that narrows down real-time as you type item name in exact order.
- Text editing - Edit text anywhere with your favorite text editor.
- Auto-complete - Predicts what you want to type and auto-completes the search-string with just a few tabs.
- Regular expressions - 'Regex': Powerful, flexible advanced search method for matching strings of text.
- Publisher: Bopsoft & PortableApps.com (Josh S.)
- Date Updated: 2012-05-08
- Date Added: 2011-03-14
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and educational use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 89485b9bdf0f2c00cdfc48ecd9fdf2f7
Listary is packaged for portable use with permission from Bopsoft