cache, temp file and history cleaner
Download from PortableApps.com
BleachBit Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
BleachBit quickly frees disk space, removes hidden junk, and easily guards your privacy. Erase cache, delete cookies, clear Internet history, remove unused localizations, shred logs, and delete temporary files. BleachBit wipes clean 90 applications including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari,and more. Beyond simply deleting files, BleachBit includes advanced features such as shredding files to prevent recovery, wiping free disk space to hide traces of files deleted by other applications, and vacuuming Firefox to make it faster. Better than free, BleachBit is open source. Noted that BleachBit can take a long time to start on systems with many supported apps installed.
- Publisher: Andrew Ziem & PortableApps.com (computerfreaker)
- Date Updated: 2021-11-22
- Date Added: 2018-03-17
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: BleachBit, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 30c7935400d3beb1e9dc4d63aef3607fd16432fd8bf28e8f2e044ffd36cf6de7