CPU-Z shows detailed information on the base components of your system. It shows details on your CPU (processor, speed, voltage, stepping, etc), mainboard (manufacturer, version, BIOS, chipset, GPU), memory (brand, timings, etc), and system (Windows, DirectX version).
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: CPUID & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2018-04-01
- Date Added: 2014-04-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 3264619cc20b3efc0593a7a51808ab84
CPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from CPUID.