Download from PortableApps.com
CPU-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
CPU-Z shows detailed information on the base components of your system. It shows details on your CPU (processor, speed, voltage, stepping, etc), mainboard (manufacturer, version, BIOS, chipset, GPU), memory (brand, timings, etc), and system (Windows, DirectX version).
- Publisher: CPUID & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2020-08-14
- Date Added: 2014-04-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: f933f42524258d14bf5300969e47b47f
- SHA256 Hash: 0ff1b26e4fbe908ceb616b78b8b7bf22e619eba7daac4f25e7b2291266c074e8
CPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from CPUID.