Download from PortableApps.com
CPU-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
CPU-Z shows detailed information on the base components of your system. It shows details on your CPU (processor, speed, voltage, stepping, etc), mainboard (manufacturer, version, BIOS, chipset, GPU), memory (brand, timings, etc), and system (Windows, DirectX version).
- Publisher: CPUID & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2019-06-25
- Date Added: 2014-04-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 8024674cdb402794bc5ab4b9cd9a9abc
- SHA256 Hash: 625fb513ad2dcd5ec39ef3b7ea542980710fef0f80bcdff98ef18642f18ad754
CPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from CPUID.