create and verify MD5/SFV checksums
Download from PortableApps.com
Checksum Control Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Checksum Control uses a simple wizard interface to walk through the process of creating or verifying sets of files. It has advanced options on handling renaming of bad files and how to handle the files in memory as it is processing. The 32-bit and 64-bit versions are both included and the right one will automatically be used for maximum performance.
- Publisher: Reinhard Berger & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2020-09-25
- Date Added: 2011-04-05
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Checksum Control, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 551a8a4b447373ddf0a1289a37a97c83
- SHA256 Hash: 12986975bf6377d5c01ff6985af32d50c30adfaca1593d113b77e0f54a9633f6