Clicky Gone allows you to temporarily hide selected windows from view, including the taskbar button, with the click of a mouse or button. This makes it easy to hide a browser window with your personal information when someone walks by or free up space on your taskbar taken up by background windows. Each window you hide can optionally be placed as a small icon in the system tray for easy recovery.
- Publisher: Alan Howie & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2012-06-13
- Date Added: 2012-06-13
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Clicky Gone, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 501f02cbab23348a8e5e593c17c02119df2aaac82e747a789744e572e12b1b58