command line shortcut
Download from PortableApps.com
Command Prompt Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Command Prompt Portable is a simple utility that allows you to have a custom command line setup on any Windows computer you come across. It has built in support for the command line interpreter on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 as well as the ability to customize using simple DOS commands by editing the .bat file within CommandPromptPortable\Data\batch after you've run it once. You can customize the prompt, colors, window title, columns and more. A basic batch file is included with some simple settings. If you have a portable Java engine, it will be automatically added to the path.
You can also pass in paths you'd like the command prompt to start in by starting CommandPromptPortable.exe with a command line parameter of the path. Advanced users can enable auto-complete by following the directions within the Other\Source\readme.txt file.
- Publisher: PortableApps.com & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-06-17
- Date Added: 2014-08-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 89eb95b4c1f3a811e4ca77418e58a70f
- SHA256 Hash: cfa1818bbca8013c8ea41d920314b591d8bf7300c6b3f9a2c02b0a9288e79f6a