Analyze color contrast & readability
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 3.3.0 for Windows x64, Multilingual
70MB download / 226MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
Colour Contrast Analyser Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
Also Available: Colour Contrast Analyser Classic Portable
The Colour Contrast Analyser (CCA) helps you determine the legibility of text and the contrast of visual elements, such as graphical controls and visual indicators. This tool provides two useful core functionalities: (1) a pass/fail assessment against WCAG 2.0 color contrast success criteria, and (2) a simulation of certain visual conditions, including dichromatic color-blindness and cataracts, to demonstrate how your web content appears to people with less than 20/20 vision. The tool works with both native apps and with web apps/pages viewed in your browser.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Publisher: JUn in collaboration with Steve Faulkner & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2023-05-18
- Date Added: 2016-09-29
- System Requirements: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit Only)
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Colour Contrast Analyser, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 8775f1e757aca9a34c098bbb54cec72261eda327c19bab4bc8a8bbdb32ad4ccb