advanced task manager
Download from PortableApps.com
DTaskManager Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
DTaskManager has three different ways to close a process, as the "termination request", the standard "forced termination" with dialogue tolerance, and the "forced termination" of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes). DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don't want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process). DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them "simultaneously". DTaskManager does not require confirmations. Click and it works.
- Publisher: Dimio & PortableApps.com (Kenny Williams)
- Date Updated: 2022-09-12
- Date Added: 2011-03-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: b269d7a7a3dec03e4b5e4c53648b3cca07278c465b5a17deac72c32c4b5b65a7
DTaskManager is packaged for portable use with permission from Dimio