Download from PortableApps.com
FontForge Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
An outline font editor that lets you create your own postscript, truetype, opentype, cid-keyed, multi-master, cff, svg and bitmap (bdf, FON, NFNT) fonts, or edit existing ones. Also lets you convert one format to another. FontForge has support for many macintosh font formats. FontForge's file selection box is a bit unusual. You can switch between drives using the bookmarks menu. Be sure not to remove any drive bookmarks as you would be unable to switch between drives as you move PCs.
- Publisher: FontForge Team & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2021-05-02
- Date Added: 2013-01-02
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Open Source (BSD)
- Source: FontForge, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 804ecaeb425026439befcbf282674de9
- SHA256 Hash: 1189773a74c0f2e6ec68ed08fc9c6114a45108066c80050fa897956a4686691b