graphics system profiler
Download from PortableApps.com
GPU-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
GPU-Z displays information about your adapter, GPU, and display including overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks, and more. It supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices. GPU-Z can even create a backup of your graphics card BIOS.
- Publisher: TechPowerUp & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2019-08-14
- Date Added: 2014-04-03
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 6444b039581fcdbaaa666b22a7ec64c1
- SHA256 Hash: 2f7ce80dfceff971157051617e739187b4310e2045dd586e95b718e905782d82
GPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.