graphics system profiler
Download from PortableApps.com
GPU-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
GPU-Z displays information about your adapter, GPU, and display including overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks, and more. It supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices. GPU-Z can even create a backup of your graphics card BIOS.
- Publisher: TechPowerUp & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2021-05-31
- Date Added: 2014-04-03
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 4af2787dd573716cb176d10c625d88e2
- SHA256 Hash: 8bef3ff4ed331397ea6290fcd78159b36dfd19a16c7484ccc3f80f9c2ce3d900
GPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.