GPU-Z displays information about your adapter, GPU, and display including overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks, and more. It supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices. GPU-Z can even create a backup of your graphics card BIOS.
- Publisher: TechPowerUp & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2018-07-29
- Date Added: 2014-04-03
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 57d3618c077a51a0346a1e367af247e1
GPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.