graphics system profiler
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 2.52.0 for Windows, Multilingual
10MB download / 10MB installed
Antivirus Scan | Details
GPU-Z Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
GPU-Z displays information about your adapter, GPU, and display including overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks, and more. It supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices. GPU-Z can even create a backup of your graphics card BIOS.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- Downloading a Portable App
- Installing a Portable App
- Using a Portable App
- Upgrading a Portable App
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com Forum: Portable App Support
- Publisher: TechPowerUp & PortableApps.com (Mike Wodarczyk)
- Date Updated: 2023-01-31
- Date Added: 2014-04-03
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 7a6957e1a2ee103c1bab6d78c7649bdaf1627595158933d672c4024be0449e71
GPU-Z is packaged for portable use with permission from the publisher.