Download from PortableApps.com
HWMonitor Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors: voltages, temperatures, powers, currents, fans speed, utilizations, clock speeds, and more. The program handles CPU and GPU-level hardware monitoring; LPCIO chips with monitoring features (ITE® IT87 series, Winbond® and Nuvoton® ICs); memory modules with thermal sensors; SSD / hard disks via S.M.A.R.T.; batteries; and more.
HWMonitor is also available in an extended PRO version called HWMonitor PRO.
- Publisher: CPUID & PortableApps.com
- Date Updated: 2022-11-06
- Date Added: 2022-11-06
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11
- App License: Freeware (Personal and business use)
- Source: PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- SHA256 Hash: 38f29fd12823fc43c41471dfd750a97253715989781c430f78df60bb87bbe1b2
HWMonitor is packaged for portable use with permission from CPUID.